I want to move. Is east Long beach c.a and west long beach c.a good areas?

Asked by Eileen, 90805 Mon Mar 5, 2012

I am considering moving... and i was thinking of moving to East long beach or West long beach c.a. I currently live in North long beach. I have three children, so I want to make sure that the area I chose to move to is safe. If you are familiar with those areas of Long beach c.a please let me know. thank you.

Answers

9
Allen m Cami…, Home Buyer, Lakewood, CA
Sun Sep 11, 2016
East Long Beach is your'e far better bet. from the start of downtown to bordrering Lakewood. You have apt. homes, duplex and good neighbohood .West side are many affordable pl. old fashoined breakfast nooks double doors etc. but heavily conjested and very rural now. your picture says E long beach
Donna Nagle, Agent, Lakewood, CA
Sat Aug 10, 2013
I have owned my home in East Long Beach for 29 years. My two boys went to school in East Long Beach. Very pleased!! I was born and raised in Lakewood and the Long Beach area. Donna Nagle Coldwell Banker Star Realty-Lakewood, CA
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Mon Apr 30, 2012
East Long Beach would be a better choice.

Best of luck to you.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Team Suykry, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Dear Eileen,
East Long Beach is definite better than West Long Beach. I have lived in both area and it's quite a change from West to East Long Beach. Of everything come with a price. East Long Beach home prices and rent rate are higher than West Long Beach. East Long Beach has many good school such as Naples Elementary and Fremont.
If you have children in grade school, East Long Beach, Lakewood or North Orange County are good places to be. Lakewood is pretty affordable now. My kids went to Naples when they I lived in East Long Beach.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any other question. I can also give you great advise on how to get your children into great school that are out of area if you want your children to go to school outside of Long Beach school district.

Karen Suykry
First Team Real Estate
562-607-8406
karensuykry@firstteam.com
Kathy Apples, , Lakewood, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Best way to see is to check the local police reports on crime,etc. If you are renting you can check with local property management companies as well. If you ware thinking of buying a home do let me know.
DJ Bonner, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Hello Eileen,
I will be more than happy to help you in your search. Please feel free to call or email me directly, so we can discuss your criteria more.
Thank you
DJ Bonner
djbonner@kw.com
562-572-4203
Barbara Robb…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
There are many nice areas of Long Beach and I agree that checking out the schools and driving through the neighborhoods will make you feel more comfortable as to what areas would work for you. I am a mom and I know checking out the schools and the area at night was on the top of my list.

If you are considering moving into a new rental, I would be happy to email you some from our MLS, you can also find rentals on Westsiderentals.com. My office also handles rental properties and may have something that would be worthwhile to you.

If I can help in any other way feel free to contact me at 714-296-7270 or bstrealtor@aol.com.

Barbara Robbins-Olexa, Broker
L B Brokerage
Alain Silver…, Agent, Long Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
We are a property management company in Long Beach, LB Condo Management.

West Long Beach is close to the harbor. The South part is exclusively industrial. Rents and population are very close to the situation of North Long Beach.

East Long Beach is mostly residential, with extremely desirable areas such as Belmont Shore, Belmont Heights, Traffic Circle. Rents are higher than in West Long Beach.

Call us if you need further information and anyway good luck!
Web Reference:  http://lb.managebuilding.com
Gina King, Agent, Newport Beach, CA
Mon Mar 5, 2012
Either can be wonderful! What ages are your children?> That may "Tip the Scales", after you research the schools they may attend.

Anything we can do to assist you, just ask!?

Check out http://Got3000.com and register to win a $3,000 Certificate towards the purchase of a home in Long Beach! It would be a great way to start, right? =)
Web Reference:  http://KeepingItRE.com