I rent a home in phoenix and I have no information on the HOA. How can I find the HOA for my neighborhood?

Asked by hockeydad48, 85050 Wed Oct 3, 2012

Answers

8
Jonathon Hef…, Home Buyer, Phoenix, AZ
Mon Oct 28, 2013
We also lease a home from a management co ( Ultimate Properties)
All the advertisement and the lease states NO HOA related to this property
We are trying to get it into Small Claims Court Pro Per But no luck so far these guys keep doing thing to move demises change the courts. if any one can help we are out over $3K already Need to find a lawyer that can help
John C. Hisc…, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sat Oct 20, 2012

Your property manager or landlord should have provided them. If you cant get them thru them drop me a line and I can get it for you.

John C. Hiscott
Alex Inskeep…, , Phoenix, AZ
Wed Oct 17, 2012
Generally you can just Google the subdivision name and find the management company for that HOA. If you are having problems just post the name of the subdivision here and I'm sure one of us can find it for you :)
Jennie Miller…, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Thu Oct 4, 2012
What is the address of your home? I can do some research and send them over for you.
Elena Martin…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
ASK THE OWNER/ property manager FOR A COPY OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS ( should have been provided at time lease was completed ) OR

google the name of the community or HOA name and see what you can come up with.

I can do it for you if you email me the community name.
Brenda & Ron…, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Call your Landlord. The owner of the property should have a copy. It is wise for the Landlord to give you a copy of the CC&Rs so that you can make sure you are in compliance. If you can't get help for some reason, you can also check with a title company and they will look it up for you.

Brenda

Ron & Brenda Cunningham
West USA Realty
602-980-3133
Ron: 602-499-0694

*** Recognized in the Phoenix Business Journal as "One of the Top 50 Realtors in the Valley"

Search the Official Active FlexMLS for homes like a Realtor for FREE through our website:
http://www.CunninghamHomesAZ.com
Adam Tarr &…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Your property manager or landlord should be able to provide that info. They have a vested interest in making sure that you know the rules. If you would like the contact info for the HOA management company, let me know the subdivision name and I can check it for you.

Adam Tarr
Citywide Real Estate
480-236-7374
David Fuller, Agent, Phoenix, AZ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
What is the subdivision name? I will research it for you. Give me a call or message me. If you don't know the subdivision i'll need your address. David R Fuller RE/MAX Desert Showcase 602-363-7653