I recently looked at 2 homes. One in Parkside at Howell and the other on Diamond Ln. off of Aldrich Rd. I

Asked by Pd, Staten Island, NY Thu Jul 2, 2009

have 2 young children and wanted to know the major differences between the 2 neighborhoods.

Answers

3
karen westpy, Agent, Toms River, NJ
Thu Nov 19, 2009
If you are looking for a young neighborhood with a lot of young children and a great sized park for them to play I recommend Parkside and Crosswood Estates call me and I can show you houses in both neighborhoods, anything off of Route 9 is great too but a busier area. my cell 732-995-7633 Karen Westpy Century 21 Christine Keating Realty, 2006 Hwy 71 suite 5 Spring Lake NJ 07762 e-mail me at karenwestpy@yahoo.com
Audrey Calla…, Agent, Howell, NJ
Thu Aug 20, 2009
Hello, Prospective Homebuyer!

Both developments are very nice and perfect for children! Parkside is alot larger than Radiance, and newer.
Shopping is definately more convenient from Radiance, as many of the stores and supermarkets are located on Route 9. Parkside actually borders Brick and Lakewood, convenient to the GSP, however, 5-10 miles from any shopping. School transporation is not an issue since all children are bussed, whether it's to an elementary school, Middle School, or High School.

Hope this helps!

If you are not currently working with another realtor, please feel free to contact me and let my 22 years of real estate experience work for you!

Audrey Callahan
Coldwell Banker Residential
4201 Route 9 North
Howell, N.J. 07731
(732) 580-1546 cell
John Meeker,…, Agent, Jackson, NJ
Tue Aug 4, 2009
Location, Location, Location.

Parkside is located in the Ramtown section of Howell which is very close to the Garden State Parkway and the Jersey Shore, and Diamond Lane is in the Radiance at Howell sub division which is located close to 195 and Rt 9. So if your commuting you would have to decide which location is best for you,

Parkside homes where built around 1998-1999 on lots around .2 Acre, and Radiance at Howell alittle older built around 1996 and lots around the same size.

Both sub division have public water and public sewer systems.

Both are part of the Howell School system, and the Freehold Area High School System.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contach me with any other questions you may have about the area, I have lived and worked in the area since 1988.

John Meeker
Weichert Realtors
732=910-2593
JMeeker@weichert.com