I need to rent a home in Concord NC for under $700.00 a month. I would love a little, old 2 bdrm house. I

Asked by Kate, Houston, TX Fri Sep 19, 2008

live in Houston TX and I am unfamiliar...can anyone recommend a site or an individual? Thanks!

Answers

5
Victorianlad…, Home Buyer, Concord, NC
Wed Apr 26, 2017
I would like a rental (hopeful with land) in the Concord,NC area. Would also consider Davidson, Mooresville, Mt. Pleasant, and MAYBE; Salbury. Rent needs to be seven hundred a month or less. Call me at---- 980-621-4615
Chad
Gary, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Oct 2, 2011
I have a house that is 3 bedroom, 1.5 baths going for 675/mo. Call me at 704-342-3409 for more details. My name is Gary.
Gary, , Charlotte, NC
Sun Oct 2, 2011
Staci Maher, , Cleveland, NC
Tue Feb 3, 2009
There are a couple of property management firms in the area that will probably be of help to you. One is Capstone Property Management and the other is Bentley Realty. Also you can log onto the local newspaper at ConcordTribune.com and search the rentals. However,as in all areas you need to know about the area or you could end up in a less than desirable area. I would start with Capstone. I will be happy to help you if you wish to contact me. I have lived in the area for 17 years. Staci
Patti Schwee…, , Belmont, NC
Sat Sep 20, 2008
There are a couple rentals in concord. There is one single family home with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath for $675/month. Log onto carolinahome.com select find a home. choose rental and the mls# 805524.
hope this helps.
Web Reference:  http://myrealtorpatti.net/