General Area in Pahrump>Question Details

tchaser58, Home Buyer in Norman, OK

I may be moving to Pahrump by the end of the year and it is vital there is good high speed internet service.

Asked by tchaser58, Norman, OK Sat Jul 28, 2012

I don't see any major cable carriers like a Cox or Comcast in Pahrump, so I'm just wondering if the ISPs available in Pahrump do have good high-speed internet service. Thanks.

Answers

2
I have heard that Wave Direct is the fastest and best internet service provided in Pahrump. Look them up.

There are some areas of Pahrump that are serviced by AT&T dsl. The way that you find out if DSL is offered in an area is by going to their website and inputting an address. You can also contact an AT&T representative to see if they can give you more details. In addition to AT&T, we have a couple of satellite services. There is one that is locally owned called Air-Internet that I have used personally and like the fact that they are a locally owned business and that you can talk to an engineer who is here in Pahrump. Their website is http://www.air-internet.com If you have any other questions and/or need a realtor to assist you, I would be most happy to do so. You can find customer recommendations for me on Trulia.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Vicky

Vicky Hertzfeldt
Greenspan Brokerage
702 596-7785