I m thinking about renting a home in South Norwalk along the beach area. I have heard this is a bad area to live in. Can anyone confirm please?

Asked by Melissagriffin11, South Norwalk, CT Wed Oct 3, 2012

Answers

3
Jay Cooke, Agent, Newark, NJ
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hi Melissa,

I liked the answer Elizabeth gave you. I would go one better. Years ago I moved to NYC and didn't know where to live. I narrowed the area and then visited it at different times of the day and night. Finally I walked my favorite blocks. One woman seeing me stopped and asked what I was doing. She guided me to a rental not yet on the market. Live there for 3 years before buying in this area I loved!

When in doubt, talk to the folks who live there. They will usually tell you the truth.

Jay Cooke
(203) 253-2920
Nick Gandhi, Agent, Stamford, CT
Wed Oct 3, 2012
Hello Melissa

Give me a call and we can discuss. (203) 280 3838

It is true that Realtors cannot make statements a particular area. However, I can certainly give you real estate related information on the various areas in Norwalk and neighboring cities, and certainly guide you towards resources that you can talk to. All this data should help you make the best decision for you and your family :)

Nick Gandhi
Equity Capital Real Estate
(203) 280 3838
Elizabeth Ka…, Agent, Norwalk, CT
Wed Oct 3, 2012

Realtors can not answer questions such as yours. If you are inquiring about the safety of a particular location, the Norwalk Police Department can be a good resource. In the past, they have provided crime statistics when asked by buyers about specific locations.

Hope this helps.
It does, thank you...
Flag Wed Oct 3, 2012