I'm the first time home buyer and I'm looking for a condo in Birch Pointe with 2 bed 2 bath in Wilmington DE.

Asked by Anjie Shiro, 19711 Sun Jul 26, 2009

Recently I'm looking for a condo in Birch Pointe, Wilmington DE. I'm just wondering what should be the price range for 2 bed 2 bath for now if I want to put down for an offer. Also, how can I ask for the seller to reduce their asking price.

Answers

4
Kate Brown, , Wilmington, DE
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hi, Anjie Shiro,

I am a Banker for Citizens Bank and I would like to speak with you about what you are looking for.

Currently, there has never been a better time to purchase a home, and recieving an approval directly from the bank is the easiest and safest way to go.

Unlike dealing directly with a Real Estate agent, when you recieve an approval from a Bank, you can choose any home you want, with any agent, and know what you are approved for and how the process will work. We offer the lowest rates with great incentive programs and easy pay back options.

Feel free to give me a call anytime at my office number - 302-421-2229
or email me at Kathryn.E.Brown@CitizensBank.com
for more information!

Thanks and best of luck!

Kate
Barbara Winn…, Agent, Wilmington, DE
Wed Sep 16, 2009
I can send you comps: Comps are what is on the market, available for sale ,Pending, under contract but not settled yet, and Sold are truly what the real price is and what the 2 br 2 bath condos in Birch Point are going for. You can make an offer by having this information to give a fair offer based on the comps. I would be happly to help you .
Contact: Barbara Winnington 302 545 4999 or Email: bwinnington@cbpref.com
Diane Riffee, , Wilmington, DE
Mon Jul 27, 2009
Hello, Anjie,

there are currently 7 listings available in Birch Pointe with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Prices range from $149,900-189,000. The variance in price will be due to layout and condition. The higher priced ones are usually the loft style, which features a spiral staircase to the 2nd bedroom and a loft area. Since you are a first time home buyer, you will be eligible for the $8.000 tax CREDIT if you can settle before November 30th of this year. That is a dollar-for-dollar tax deduction. There is additional information on this program which I will be glad to share with you when we meet. Please feel free to call my direct line: 302-429-7341 and I will be happy to help guide you through this process.

Kind regards,
Diane
Jacqueline R…, Agent, Bear, DE
Sun Jul 26, 2009
Hi Anjie,

Everything is negotiable; price, seller help, etc.

I can send you all the available units so you can see what each unit has and I can help you determine a good offer.

Feel free to contact me at (302) 540-5373.
Web Reference:  http://www.jroark.com