I'm moving to Jacksonville, working at the naval base. I'd like to be part of the party community. I'm 25, single and Ozzie. Where should I live?

Asked by alexander.wilson4, Jacksonville, FL Tue Aug 6, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

7
Maria Rodrig…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Got to say, love the question! Being 31, not too much older then you LOL - I agree with a lot of the previous posts. There is always something going on at the town center which is your southside area of town. Jacksonville and Atlantic Beaches have a lot of clubs and bars. If you cannot afford the beaches area, then your next best bet would be trying to get into the Intracoastal, East Arlington, or North of Atlantic Blvd area. They are 10 minutes at most drive to the beaches and to the town center, plus super close to Mayport as well! You can visit my site at Maria.JacksonvilleHomeViewer.com to search the above referenced areas. Or feel free to contact me directly, and I will find out a little more information on where you want to be price wise, etc - and then I can set you up to receive automatic updates based on the information you give to me. My cell is 904-568-4820 or email me at Maria@CapstoneResidential.com. Welcome to a great place to get your party on!!! :o)
Kathe Monk, , Jacksonville, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Also the St Johns Town Center is a very nice trendy area. Let me know if you would like more information.
Wanda Mcreyn…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Welcome to Jacksonville, Where Florida Begins! There are many communities in and around the area you will be working. Give me a call or text me at 904-894-8980 for a relocation guide and availability of homes.
WandaJo Your Real Estate Pro
EXIT Real Estate Gallery
Dawn Niermann, Agent, Atlantic Beach, FL
Tue Aug 6, 2013
The beaches areas have a lot to offer and certain parts of the beaches cater to a different age groups and close to Mayport. Riverside, 5points and the downtown area are home to live music, micro brewery and night life. But are a little further from Mayport but closer to NAS. Here is a YELP link http://www.yelp.com/events/jax That includes local events. If you want info about housing in any of the areas you can email/text me 904-662-1357
Wayne Jones -…, Agent, Jacksonville, FL
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Welcome to paradise. Check out http://www.watsonrent.com for suitable rentals in your area of interest.
Wayne Jones
Watson Property Management
Frank & Shar…, Agent, Fleming Island, FL
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Definitely you will love the beaches area. We have a son about your age and he lives out there and loves it. The Riverside area is also a fun location for young singles and closer to NAS Jax, if that's the one where you will be working.

Let us know if you need more help.

Sharon Alters
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-673-2308
Andrew Saltm…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Tue Aug 6, 2013
Jax Beaches. Give me a call about financing. My name is Andrew Saltman at Bayway Mortgage Group 904.224.2337 ext 410 ill hook you up with an agent if you need one. Thanks.