I'm lookinjg to rent a home in niantic Ct and I can't find anything on the Web is there somewhere else i can

Asked by Daniel C. Eldredge, Thu Jun 19, 2008

looking to rent a three bedroom house in Niantic Ct

Answers

5
Jill Commins , Agent, Niantic, CT
Fri Jan 6, 2012
In addition to craigs list, I also find realtor.com very helpful to the consumer for finding rentals especially if you can download the app to a smart phone. It links directly to the CTMLS and so is updated instantly. Alternatively I've added my ctmls link, each agent Realtor has one of these available and you can save your search and request showings.
If you are over 55 or 62 our shoreline area has AHEPA and Twin Haven apartments that are subsidized. They do not list on the MLS or internet, you need to stop at their buildings and get on a waiting list. Their lists are sometimes 2 years wait depending on your age and/or disability.
Hope this was helpful, Jill
Laura, , Niantic, CT
Sat Sep 27, 2008
Are you still looking for a rental?
Kimberly Bai…, Agent, Madison, CT
Sun Jul 13, 2008
Hi Daniel,
If you would like, I can email you a list of rentals listed on our MLS system. Are you looking for a single family home, multi-family, condo, apartment, etc...what is your budget and is there a particular school district you would need to stay in? Kimberly Bailey Madelung
Galletta Sosa, Agent, Cos Cob, CT
Sat Jul 12, 2008
If you like doing things on your own, try craigslist.com. If you want a local expert, contact Deb Keenan Fountain (860.303.0968) at Prudential and tell her I sent you.
Dan Ross, Agent, Southington, CT
Thu Jun 19, 2008
If you go to c21accessamerica.com, century21.com, realtor.com, or ctreal.com, you can search properties for rent.
Web Reference:  http://www.danrossre.com