General Area in Lancaster>Question Details

Nurse_j, Home Buyer in Lancaster, PA

I'm looking into buying a home from Lennar in Hawthorne Ridge.

Asked by Nurse_j, Lancaster, PA Wed Jun 17, 2009

I want to buy without a realtor so I can save money. I have seen that several of the homes have sold at much less than the asking price. Do you think an individual could make an offer that would be taken seriously and be accepted? Any other suggestions on buying in this community would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Answers

2
Many folks have found that taking the route you are considering has ended up costing them a bundle. It would be very interesting to do a study to find out which of the buyers who got the lower prices you are seeing have used a Realtor. From my past experience with this company and others I have my quess; what do you think?

Mayby you could have a chat with some of the folks who have already bought there and see what their experiences have been.

If you want to contact me of course I would be most happy to give you some professional help. (NO charge to you)
Are you using an attorney?
Make your offer and justify the offer with the information you have compiled regarding SOLD properties in the area.
Web Reference: http://www.321advantage.com