I'm looking for a high school for my daughter. She is in Russia now and coming to America in 2 months. she is in 12th grade ( 18 years old)

Asked by rusikonik, Brooklyn, NY Mon Dec 23, 2013

Answers

3
Amber, Home Buyer, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Jan 1, 2014
She can apply to any high schools of your choice but the one which is in the area where you live is the one she actually can be registered into. It's hard to get to any good high schools in the middle of the school year. Murrow High School, Avenue L is a good one.
Stacey Naim, Agent, Brooklyn, NY
Wed Dec 25, 2013
There are a few public and private high schools in the area. Trulia has a way to search easily for them... http://www.trulia.com/homes/New_York/Brooklyn/sold/100044479…
If you go to the bottom and click on high schools, it will show you the ones nearby.
Keith Jean-P…, Agent, East Brunswick, NJ
Tue Dec 24, 2013
I am sorry but I do not understand the question. Is she going to be living here permanently, where will she be staying, etc.
yes, she will be staying permanently. address 1545 dahill road, Brooklyn ny 11204
Flag Tue Dec 24, 2013