Karin, Home Buyer in Massachusetts

I'm confused, isn't this address a hotel??7150 N Tamiami Trl #N-302, Sarasota FL 34243

Asked by Karin, Massachusetts Sun Aug 10, 2008

Answers

4
Adam Hong, , Bradenton, FL
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Karin,

The address you provided is a unit in the Sarasota Hotel and Marina. It is a condo/hotel resort. There are several units available for sale ranging from $15,000 to $32,000. If you would like more detailed information please email or call me.

Adam Hong
(941) 447-4253
adam.hong@verizon.net
Rich Homer, Agent, NAPLES, FL
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Brian McGree…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Sun Mar 10, 2013
Yes, it is a waterfront Ramada hotel...and condominiums.

During the height of the Florida real estate market there were many apartments and a few hotels that were converted to condominium ownership. This development was one. Many of the buyers were "investors" who either short sold or allowed their property to go into foreclosure when the market dropped.

In the case of this development Ramada came in buying up many of the units plus the restaurant and other facilities reopening it as a hotel. Today, there are still some privately held condominiums on the property along with the Ramada.

If you are looking for a Florida condominium I can help. Give me a call and we can review your needs and expectations. I think there are many other options that you might wish to consider.

BRIAN A. MCGREEVY
Broker/Owner, REALTOR, MBA, GRI, ABR, SRES, RRS, AHWD
Five Year Winner - Five Star Award- Best in Client Satisfaction
Sarasota Home Realty
2100 Constitution Boulevard
Sarasota, FL 34231

E-mail: SarasotaReal@gmail.com
Phone: (941) 544-6763 FAX: (941) 866-7588
Michael Hers…, Agent, Sarasota, FL
Mon Mar 9, 2009
How about 750 N. Tamiami Trai,,, think you have too many numbers in there..... It is a condo called the Renaisanse,,, Just north on 41 past the bayfront across from Van Wezel.,,,,, check your numbers again,, 302 is offered for rent if I remember correctly and for sale,,,,,,, need more info, contact me as I would be happy to answer any more questions.......

Michael Herschberger
Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
Email: Michaelhersch@kw.com
Web: http://www.michaelherschberger.com