I'm actually looking to rent a home in the Pocono region within about an hour to Netcong NJ. I am not all

Asked by Michelle, Schuylkill County, PA Wed Jan 21, 2009

that familiar with the area and am concerned about safety issues. I'm also having a hard time finding places to search. Can anyone help?

Answers

7
Voices Member, , Warren County, NJ
Tue Jan 19, 2010
Hi Michelle,
As far as safety issues my best suggestion would be to find an area tha you are interested in and take a ride around aerhaps even a few time and at different times of the day. Speak with other home owners in the area.
I am a PA Associate Broker but live in Great meadows, NJ so I can tell you that you do not want to go too far into PA..my suggestion would be minisink Hills, Analomink and certain areas of e. Stroudsburg and Stroudsburg.
I would be more than happy do do some searches for you if you'd like to get back to me with your email.
My # is:800-579-8973 and my email is: susankeely@ymail.com
Hope this helps.
Have a great evening.
Truly,
Susan Keely, Associate Broker, Manager
Better Homes Realty
Paul Huggins, Home Seller, Bushkill, PA
Tue Jan 19, 2010
i have a house in pocono ranchlands that i would consider renting. it has just been completly remodeled and is in beautiful condition. 3br, 2ba, very energy efficient with lots of insulation and double pane pella windows. new kitchen and carpeting, 1 car garage, approx 2300sq. ft rent for 1200/mo with possible lease to buy@$149,000
paul
jeffrey ferr…, Agent, brooklyn, NY
Tue Dec 8, 2009
we have a couple in lords valley,pa 18428 call vinny 570 241 1333 or e mail him revinny7@ptd.net
thanks
jeffrey ferretti.com
Cheryl McDon…, Agent, Stroudsburg, PA
Mon Dec 7, 2009
Hi Michelle,

The Pocono Mountain Multiple Listing Service now offers a rental section. If you are interested you could contact me and I would be happy to a search of the MLS for rentals that may be of interest to. There is no cost to you, just let me know what it is you are looking for and I will do the search and e-mail you the results. If any of them interest you I could make an appointment for you to see them. Monroe County is fairly large area, but there is a fairly large areas where you could easily hop on 80 for your commute.

Cheryl J. McDonald, PS, CSP
Fitzgerald GMAC Real Estate
Office: 570-476-2415
Direct: 570-236-4509
cmsells@ptd.net

Office: 570-476-2415
D, Both Buyer And Seller, Bushkill, PA
Mon Oct 19, 2009
recently moved from sussex cty nj to bushkill pa / travel time to newton nj is approx 35 to 40 minutes but i know several girls i work with live in saw creek estates which i beleive is a stones throw from rte 80 an easy commute to netcong// lt seems like alot of foreclosures available // and also i'm used to living in a rural area which makes the adjustment easier for me// i know the entrance to rte 80 off 209 marshalls creek area is very conjested at the typical rush hour commuting times / good luck
Lyttleton Sh…, , Stroudsburg, PA
Tue Feb 3, 2009
I might be able to assist; my parents have a place they want to rent in Stroudsburg/Tannersville. Please contact me at lyttleton.shurland@hotmail.com
Michael D De…, , 18969
Wed Jan 21, 2009
Michele,
have you considered buying? I see you are also from Schuylkill County. Are you totally relocating for work? or School? if you are renting you may want to contact a realtor in the pocono area. Here is a ling to one in Trulia. http://www.trulia.com/voices/profile/Real_Estate_Pro-Brodhea… if you have any mortgage questions or need any more info, please feel free to contact me.
The very best of luck to you.

M ichael
Michael D Delp
Mortgage Pro
4802 Old Bethlehem Pike,
Telford Pa. 18969
Ph- 215-453-1025
Fax- 215-453-1012
Cell- 610-762-0318
michaelddelp@aol.com
michaelddelp@verizon.net http://www.mortgagepro.instantlender.com