I live at 3122 11th st Bremerton Wa 98312. have strange feelings of being watched and never "alone". wondering the history of the property..

Asked by Tiffany, Kitsap County, WA Sun Jul 31, 2011

Recently "saw" a child figure walking through the house among other occurances and other people who have visited the house have similar feelings of this presence. Please dont respond if you don't take this sort of thing serious. i just want to know if there is some way to get history on the property and find out if there have been any deaths in the house or on the property.

Answers

3
Oahuprincesss, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Thu Oct 18, 2012
Talking with as many of your neighbours may prove quite informative. Especially the older people.

In any case, since you have an entity in your home, it needs to go on its spiritual path instead of hanging around you. You should also have your home spiritually cleansed and by someone who knows exactly what they are doing. This would be best for both your 'unwanted guest' and you. If you're interested in this, I can help.
Jirius Isaac, Agent, Kenmore, WA
Sun Jul 31, 2011
I do not know, but I also cannot imagine how you will find out unless you talk with the neighbors if they have been there a long time. good luck with that & I hope you resolve this.
Shilo D. Conn, Agent,
Sun Jul 31, 2011
I imagine you could check with the local police department and see if the house has had any problems in the past. Good Luck to you!