I have two 200 ft X 200 ft lots (back to back) in the Desert Aire in Chaparral NM. How much are they worth?

Asked by Alberto, Desert Aire Estates Tue Aug 26, 2008

I am thinking of selling and would like to know what is the right price for the land.

Answers

3
Susan Blank, , 88011
Wed Sep 16, 2009
I just sold an acre a few months ago in Chaparral. Please contact me to recieve a complementary current market analysis. It depends on location, roads, fencing, views, etc.
valerie sens…, Agent, Las Cruces, NM
Thu Apr 23, 2009
It depends on if there is water available on your street that makes all the difference. Are the lots next to each other? That could be a plus.
If you have any questions you can give me a call and If I don't have answer for you, I can find someone who has the answers
Take care
Val Sensiba
Chaparral Real Estate Co. 575-382-SOLD (7653)
valerie sens…, Agent, Las Cruces, NM
Thu Apr 23, 2009
Take care
Val Sensiba