I have a section 8 voucher and am looking to rent in bridgeport, norristown, conshohocken or plymouth meeting.

Asked by johnson7878, Plymouth Meeting, PA Fri Feb 8, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Kimberly Col…, Agent, Limerick, PA
Sat Feb 9, 2013
I know of a property that isn't currently on the market that is section 8 approved.
Can you email me or call me so I can get more information on your voucher etc?

Best regards,

Kimberly Collins, Realtor, ABR, GREEN, SFR
Keller Williams Agent Leadership Council for 2011 & 2012
PA License # RS303924

"A Refreshing Real Estate Experience"

Keller Williams Realty Group
Cell: 610-476-7519
Office: 610-792-5900 Ext 8177
Fax: 610-792-8131

Each Keller Williams Realty office is independently owned and operated.
PA Real Estate Disclosure Law:

The Real Estate Law requires that we as Real Estate Agents provide you with a written consumer notice that describes the various business relationship choices that you may have with a real estate licensee. Since we are discussing real estate without you having the benefit of the Consumer Notice, I have the duty to advise you that any information you give me at this time is not considered to be confidential, and any information you give me will not be considered confidential unless and until you and I enter into a business relationship. At our first meeting we will provide you with a written consumer notice which explains those business relationships and our corresponding duties to you.
0 votes
Joshua Stein, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Contact the Montgomery County Housing Authority. They keep a list of all available Section 8 units in the county that they update every week or so.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more