I have a second home in Philadelphia (Southbrook Park area). I would like to rent out this property to earn

Asked by Annamarie Breeden, 19145 Tue Jun 17, 2008

extra money. I do not know how to go about this as the house needs some work and I want to rent it legally. Also, how would homeowner's insurance be handled. Do realtors have people that they use to fix up properties for rent or sale. Would I have to obtain a business license?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Tue Jun 24, 2008

Your answers have not provided any meaningful content and have only been mere solicitations. As such, I am reporting you.
1 vote
Alina Kanevs…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Jun 24, 2008
Anna Marrie....i guess i should have been more forwarding with my answer....i have previous experiences with renting out my own investment properties and i have many clients i deal with who have bought, fied up, and rented out their investment properties. i am very busy and didnt have tie to type up all the information that goes into this so i offered you my email address for you to contact me for a more clear explanation. if you have found that offensive i appologise but i was not trying in any way to solicit you since i work for a bank and would have no monetary benefit from you renting out an investment property and was only trying to give you some advise
0 votes
Alina Kanevs…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Tue Jun 24, 2008
There are a few different ways you can go about this. i have prior experience with this so if you have any questions for me feel free to email me at akanevsky@midacap.com and i'll be happy to advise you.
Alina Kanevsky
0 votes
Terrence Cha…, Home Owner, Allentown, PA
Tue Jun 17, 2008
Try this guide from Fannie Mae (efanniemae dot com/lc/publications/pdf/landlord.pdf).

Also, state law here -- (below)

Hope that helps.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more