General Area in Santa Cruz>Question Details

Barbird, Home Buyer in Santa Cruz, CA

I asked to see this property and you didn't answer me..... Barbara

Asked by Barbird, Santa Cruz, CA Sun Jul 11, 2010

Answers

4
Dallas Texas’ answer
OK who did you ask ? Did you contact a Realtor direct? If so how did you request see property via email or phone call.

Some agents could be unresponsive on the weekend.

Sorry read you had problems

Lynn911.com
Barbird,
real Estate can be frustrating. Sometimes agents dont even call other agents back. I had this happen last week. Details in mls said email, but agent didn't even respond to those. In this particular case the price of home was way to cheap. Agent propably got 1000s of phone calls and just didnt care. fortunately for me it was a repeat client so he knew I was doing everything I could. Get an agent to represent you that you know is working in your best interest and will get you the answers and results you need. Many people feel that they can do some of the looking around first on their own, but it really doesn't hurt to start working with a buyers agent. There is no hourly charge or expense so it can't hurt. If you need to see any properties in Santa Cruz call or email me and I'd be happy to set it up for you.

Glen Mitchell
Real Estate Broker
831-588-8958
Keep in mind that any agent can help you with showings, information you may need etc., you don't necessarily need the listing agent ; therefore consider working with an agent of your own. If this message was intended for a specific individual, keep in mind that he/she may not see this message, nor recognize the property, since no link is visible and no address given. In the meantime, contact any realty office(s) and inquire.
Barbara:
It could be that the agent had offers in play and was focused on working with their client, the seller, to get one accepted... it might be best for you to have your own agent who will help you get in to see any property you're interested in and to set you up on an autobot so you get notified immediately when new properties fitting your criteria come on the market. Your own agent would be most loyal to you and help you negotiate the best deal possible for your circumstances... just a thought.... let me know if you'd like more information. I've been a member of the Santa Cruz Assoc for over 15 years... and was a Contracts Negotiator in Silicon Valley before that...
CHEERS!
Molly Thompson, Broker Associate, APR
831-588-1752