General Area in Chattanooga>Question Details

Anetta, Other/Just Looking in Huntsville, AL

I and my husband are looking to move to Chattanooga, Tn. We are looking for a good working class neighborhood and a great place to start our family.

Asked by Anetta, Huntsville, AL Tue May 15, 2012

It is a little confusing trying to figure out all the different sides of town, downtown Chattanooga, brainerd/ east brainerd, east ridge, highway 58, lookout mountain, signal mountain, north Chattanooga, red bank, it is just a lot to look at and consider.

There are a number of great areas to raise a family around Chattanooga. I recommend the following zip codes: 37405, 37409, 37411, 37412, 37415, 37416, and a few more.

Here are some links to demographic data and listings for each of the areas listed above:

You can find more info on the other areas from that same website. You can find real estate listings by area under the Search Properties tab and demographic real estate info under the Community tab. Just click on an area to find out more.
We are looking to move for a change of pace, more opportunity. No we do not have kids yet and are wanting a place that can offer more for both us and our family. We love going to the movies, going out to eat, and unfornately where I live now there is not much to do.
Anetta, I understand ~ It CAN be a little intimidating when you first start searching in the Chattanooga area! Don't worry though...that just means we have so much to offer you and your family. Here are some questions that will help you find start your search:
Will you be moving to Chattanooga for business purposes?
Do you have children? What are their ages, interests and activities?
What type of things does your family like to do for fun?
Do you have any pets that stay in the house or outside?
I would love to talk to you about the area and help you with your search - give me a call when you have a moment: 423-421-6430.