Victor Valdi…,  in California

I am sitting for the real estate broker license exam in California, and I am looking for a self-study course.

Asked by Victor Valdivia, California Tue Jun 10, 2008

Can anyone share their experiences with self-study courses? Any recommendations are welcome! Thank you.

Answers

1
Jed Lane, Agent, Petaluma, CA
Wed Jun 11, 2008
I used Kaplan to get my Broker's license. It was pretty painless and efficient. Cost was not bad I'd recommend it. If you need course work to take the test thay have that also. If you just need the practice test it worked well. I would take the test cold and see what it was I didn't know. Then I'd take it again right away. Did that through the whole series. At the time righ before my exam I'd take each of the tests every day. Some of the exact questions were on the state test.
I did work with a certain rep in Kaplan who was recommended to me by a friend that is a trainer for Keller Williams. She said to go through this woman because you will get better service.