I am planning to relocate to the city of Napa. I am a young retiree with no children so looking for an area that has a great sense of community.

Asked by Lucy, Napa, CA Sat Jun 19, 2010

I was told to look in the Browns Valley or Alston park area. Would you agree or is there another area of Napa I should consider that is considered desirable.

Answers

2
David Johnson, Agent, Napa, CA
Mon Jun 21, 2010
If I was a young retiree with no children seeking a sense of community, I would locate near downtown.
Jennie Onofre, , Napa, CA
Sat Jun 19, 2010
Lucy,

Both the Browns Valley area, and the area around Alston Park, are both considered desirable family neighborhoods. In order to fully answer your question, it would be helpful to know more about you and your situation, to correctly match you to your new home. If you have dogs, you might prefer the Alson Park area. The park offers an off leash exercise area, and there are many trails for you to hike and explore. In the park you'll run into joggers, families, and horseback riders all in your back yard.