Eileen Patten, Home Buyer in East Stroudsburg, PA

I am planning on relocating to the Pocono area. I am am a little concerned about where to look for a home/condo. Any advice?

Asked by Eileen Patten, East Stroudsburg, PA Sat Nov 16, 2013

Answers

3
Hi their I myself is buying in Pocono I've already pick my house and my land its being built beautiful home if you need in call me 347367668 the name is David that's my personal cell phone call me and I can connect you with the buiders
Dear Eileen, what price range are you in? WE have a gorgeous big home built in 2008, custom everything. The most fabulous views in the entire community, built in a private best community in the area. Call me to discuss Teresa 570-223-8117 No real estate fee involved.
Dear Eileen,
If you are coming to the area no matter where you are coming from you want a great agent to help you. If you want an agent that knows the area and is also a great buyers agent give me a call. Lets talk and see if we are a good fit to work with each other. I will be more than happy to help. Call or text 570-242-8518
Ed ;)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013