I am moving to the Westerville, OH in the next 5 months. I would like to rent a home or condo close to the downtown/university area. Any ideas?

Asked by Candy Sikes, Tuscaloosa, AL Thu Mar 1, 2012

I would like to eventually purchase a home in the same area but would prefer to live in the area first for 6 months or so to get a feel and to build up savings with my new income. I've seen that there are many apartment complexes but many of them seem very much out of town while I would prefer to be somewhere that is in walking or biking distance of the university. Easy access to the bike trails would be even better. Perfect size would be a 2 bedroom/2 bath.

Answers

2
Sammy A. Har…, , Westerville, OH
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Thank you for contacting me & Real Living HER Realtors, I truly appreciate your business. Real Living HER has rental & management department. I am sure they can help you find a place for you in Westerville, their phone number is 614 418-7368. Please mention my name when you call. Sammy A Harouni & hold on to my cell phone number for any questions that you may have. 614 946-6747. Good luck...
Web Reference:  http://www.sammyharouni.com
Candy Sikes, Home Buyer, Tuscaloosa, AL
Thu Mar 1, 2012
Also forgot to add that I need somewhere that allows dogs (2 dogs, each under 20 lbs).