I am moving to corpus christi and need to know where the best neighborhood is for small children?

Asked by Lacey Hummel, San Antonio, TX Sat Jun 14, 2008

Answers

4
Madelynn C.…, Home Seller, Portland, TX
Thu Nov 6, 2008
I have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath, and 2 car garage for lease or for sell. My husband and I just bought this house last December and unfortunately, we are leaving the country for military reasons. The only thing is, we don't live it Corpus but in a small town not even 10 minutes away from Corpus. We're in Portland and since you mentioned small children our neighborhood is a cul de sac and and there are kids everywhere. If you're interested and still looking for a house please email me at madelynncul@aim.com. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon!
Kerry, Home Seller, Southside - Corpus Christi
Mon Jul 14, 2008
Anywhere on the southside between Weber and Staples/Saratoga and Yorktown if you want to be in Corpus Christi ISD. The good elementary schools are Dawson, Jones, Mireles, Faye Webb. The best middle school is Grant with Kaffie not too far behind. The BEST high school is Carroll with King not too far behind.
Terri Hayley, Other Pro, Dallas, TX
Sun Jun 15, 2008
Hi Lacey,

You'll want to contact Steve Free. He's lived in Corpus Christi his whole life and has more than 30 years experience. He's very easy going, has a great sense of humor and knows Corpus like the back of his hand. He knows the right areas and can plug you in to Corpus Christi. You can reach him at Kessling Services at 361.946.3045.

Best wishes,
Terri Hayley
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Sat Jun 14, 2008
You can search the via city data . com usually provides you great info.

http://www.lynn911.com