General Area in Miami>Question Details

danielmobley, Renter in Miami, FL

I am moving to Miami in Aug, 2013 I am looking for an apartment some where close to the beach in a better area

Asked by danielmobley, Miami, FL Wed May 15, 2013

doesnt have to be high class or anything like that but not super expensive I was hoping to stay in the area of 1500 a month for a 3 bed room. I also wanted to know what the hiring rate was down there. Thanks for your help.

Answers

6
Hola, soy Maria Diaz de Coldwell Banker, si quieres contactarme puedes hacerlo escribiendo a mi email marilindiaz@gmail.com , saludos y Buena suerte Maria Diaz
The beach is a very good area. Call me to help you my email olsfla@hotmail.com and phone 305 794 8435
$1,500 for a 3 bedroom close to the beach? The Beach is very general in nature...South Beach? Bal Harbour? Sunny Isles? You will find a 3 bedroom in certain areas of North Miami for example, about the "better" area that, you will have to decide for yourself. Will you be visiting prior to making your decision?
Hi Daniel

You can search on my website at http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez for available properties as well as data on Local Information (employment rate, demographics, schools, crime, quality of life, etc.) On the top of my website is a red search bar, simply enter your budget and select property type (if you are renting, select rental). You can view the results in list or map format. I hope this was helpful.

If I can further help you with you Real Estate needs, I'm just a phone call / text / email away.

Professionally yours,
Jose Gomez, Realtor
Real Living – First Service Realty
(305) 915-4679
http://www.realliving.com/JoseJames.Gomez
Hi Daniel,
I do a lot of rentals I will be happy to assist you. Please contact me directly at meg@viviendarealtors.com. Please note that all services for renters are free.
Close to the Beach cost money. Plus 3 Bedroom. It is too much.
Please call me 305 519-3199