I am moving from the East Coast next year to Ft. Worth while my son attends TCU. I want to rent a nice,safe,upscale suburban Condo, Apt.or Townhome.

Asked by A, Marlton, NJ Sun Dec 16, 2012

Answers

5
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Wed Dec 19, 2012
Lots of different options.
Places rent very fast around here in most cases.
That means looking and signing about 30 days before you want to move or less.
That's tough sometimes, but just a sign of the times.
http://www.metroplexhomesalesinfo.com/listings/propertytype/…

I would plan a visit about 3-4 weeks before you want to move.
SueAnn Sulli…, Agent, Southlake, TX
Mon Dec 17, 2012
With so many areas around Fort Worth I am sure we can find you a nice place while your son attends school. Give me a call at 817-832-9034 and we can set up some homes to look at. I am sure you will be surprised at how money will go living here vs. New Jersey.
DiAnne Arnet…, Agent, Benbrook, TX
Mon Dec 17, 2012
Hi, Congratulations on your son attending TCU and you coming to Fort Worth....You will never want to leave here!

I got my Master's At TCU and can testify to how great it is.

There are many areas of nice condos, etc. so you will have many to choose from.

Wishing you and your family a safe holiday season. I will be happy to assist you and answer any questions that you have about Fort Worth and TCU area properties when you are ready.
DiAnne Arnette
Williams Trew Sotheby's International Realty
George Felan, Agent, Fort Worth, TX
Sun Dec 16, 2012
So proud to hear that your son is a FROG! I am a TCU alumni class of 1986 and am so ready to help you realize your dream rental home. Give me a call at 817-729-6630 and I can help you. I love the area and know it well.

Thanks!
Go Frogs!
Flag Sun Dec 16, 2012
Tony Perez, Agent, Arlington, TX
Sun Dec 16, 2012
I can preview some units for you then send you pictures and video to aid in your search. I'm an MBA candidate at TCU for fall of 2013 so I believe I understand some of your needs already. If you choose to contact me, we can clarify your needs so I can start immediately. I know there are several high-caliber agents here so I hope you will contact a few of us to ensure you choose one who is a good fit for you.

Tony Pérez
682-233-0317 (Call or Text)
Tony, I appreciate what you do and only regret that Mr. DeVoss is so negative. Keep up the good work fellow FROG!

George
Flag Sun Dec 16, 2012