I am looking to find out which condo's are pet friendly in ventnor city

Asked by Ml, Seaside Heights, NJ Sat Nov 3, 2012

Answers

4
Mark Arbeit, Agent, Margate, NJ
Tue Apr 23, 2013
It's a Short list across the Island....But here you GO..

The Ocean Club A.C.
The Ritz A.C.

Now you will find small condo units of 3-4 that will be pet friendly, but the big "High Rise" not so much....
Mark Arbeit, Agent, Margate, NJ
Mon Jun 24, 2013
There are three popular condos in Ventnor that are pet friendly; Ventnor Ocean at 5800 Ventnor Avenue and 6800 Boardwalk (on the Buffalo Avenue and the Beach) - both of these are ocean front buildings and Crown Key which is on the bay in Ventnor Heights. There are also an assortment of other small buildings all over Ventnor 2-10 unit buildings that also allow pets. All buildings have different rules. Some, like Sacramento Arms only allow cats. Some have a restrictions on the weight of the pet. Please feel free to call me on my cell at 609-402-5885 if I can assist you in your search.
Joanne Berna…, Agent, Northfield, NJ
Mon Dec 10, 2012
The easiest way is to contact a real estate agent. One of the questions we ask our landlords when we put them on the MLS is to tell us if they will permit pets and if so, if there is an additional pet deposit. We can locate this information quickly and pass it on to you!
Maria Sacco…, Agent, Brigantine, NJ
Sat Nov 3, 2012
I have one here with pool on boardwalk comes furnished. Click below