Stacy, Other/Just Looking in 75559

I am looking for a house w/land for rent, lease or owner finance in Simms, Redwater, or Naples/Omaha Texas!!

Asked by Stacy, 75559 Fri Jul 11, 2008

The home will be for my husband, myself, and I have two boys ages 9 and 12 who I really want to send to school in Simms or Redwater. My husband is an iron worker currently working in Fulton Arkansas. I sell horses and barrel race which is why I need a place with atleast 3 acres of land. Simms, Redwater, or Naples/Omaha are where I prefer to find a place but I would be interested in information on everything available in the surrounding areas from Naples TX to Fulton Arkansas including areas around Idabel Oklahoma. My husband worked for years in the construction/repair of homes and is skilled in all areas so if you have or know of a place available that is in need of repairs we would be interested in those too. I can be reached anytime by calling 903-278-6743.

Answers

1
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Fri Jul 11, 2008