I am considering moving to Sturbrige apartment in L R,what is the crime stat for the area and the apartment community?

Asked by Lillie, Little Rock, AR Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

2
Carol Brown’s answer
Carol Brown, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Sat Mar 24, 2012
I know a couple who live in Sturbridge Apts. She has never mentioned feeling unsafe. As in all higher density locations, it is advisable to make sure your vehicle doesn't include any visible items which might attract theft, and keep your doors locked. Sturbridge Apts has a very convenient location near the interstate and walking distance to a grocery. It is next to a stable WLR neighborhood and a public park is nearby. (The apartment playground contains older equipment)
David Bolick, Agent, Little Rock, AR
Thu Mar 22, 2012
Lillie, I am on about 10 crime watch listservs in WLR and I can tell you, it doesn't matter where you are in west little, the crime is about equal. One subdivision may experience problems and then it shifts to another. My only observation is Reservoir Rd seems to have the most problems in the area.