I am considering moving to Berea, Kentucky. I am looking for about 1600 square feet with a fenced in backyard

Asked by Victoria, Clarksville, TN Fri Jul 13, 2007

I am considering moving to Berea, Kentucky. I am looking for a two-bedroom, two-full-bathroom house, about 1400 square feet with a fenced-in backyard. I am looking in the $90,000-100,000 range. Do you know of any houses in the area. I would prefer not to be in a residential plan but out toward the country.

Answers

6
lesleybuckner, Both Buyer And Seller, Berea, KY
Thu Oct 25, 2012
Hi, Victoria. I'm not a realtor, but my home has been for sale a couple of times in the past few years. It's a 2 bedroom 1 bath. We have an upstairs and an unfinished basement. About 1400 feet upstairs and the downstairs is the same, but unfinished. We also have 800 square feet of carport. And we have a fenced in dog lot. We need a bigger place. If you're interested, you can look up our address through trulia. 109 Bartlett Court. Since those pictures were taken, we've replaced all of the carpet with hardwood and the laminate flooring with ceramic tile. We've also gutted the kitchen and replaced with custom-wood cabinets. In addition to that, we've built a shed beside of the dog lot. My email is lesleybuckner@gmail.com if you're interested in seeing some updated photos, let me know.
Patt, Home Buyer, Berea, KY
Mon Aug 6, 2012
I am planning on building a home in Berea, moving from Lexington, and there is a nice home on Meadowlark, 98,500.00, 3 BR, 2 BA. private neighborhood, but is residential.
Patricia Ric…, , Richmond, KY
Tue Aug 26, 2008
There are lots of homes for sale in berea. I live in berea, and it is a nice area. I would be happy to show you a home if you would like. Please contact me.
Doyle and He…, , 40403
Sat Apr 12, 2008
Yes there are many home in the area with 2 bedroom. under $100,000. You may have already found a home being this was asked quite a while ago,but if you haven't my contact info. is on profile if have questions about the property.
Donna Mabes, , Richmond/Berea Kentucky
Sat Dec 8, 2007
Hi! I am not seeing any 2 bedroom homes in Berea, but there are several 3 bedroom with either 1 or 1.5 baths that are in your price range. I have lived in Berea all my life so if you would like info on the area I'd be glad to answer your questions. My contact info is in my profile. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
., , L' Anse, MI
Mon Jul 16, 2007
Would you take a 3-bedroom? I find no 2-bedroom homes in Berea now that would meet your needs. I see only 2 listings currently. We could expand to neighboring townships. Feel free to contact me, my information is in my profile, click on my name.