I am a single woman wanting to buy a small 1 or 2 bedroom a 2 @ a reasonable price in a good neighoodd you you have any idea's

Asked by Lookingtoabetterlife, Granbury, TX Thu Jun 21, 2012

Crime and Saftey is important

Answers

4
Jill Johnson, Agent, Granbury, TX
Mon Jun 10, 2013
I live in Pecan Plantation. We have small condos here that might be perfect for you. Our neighborhood is quite large and BEAUTIFUL. Pecan offers golf, walking trails, dog park, river access, parks, many clubs so you could meet people and make new friends. Call me if I can help.
Jill Johnson, Ultima Real Estate 817-296-4764
BJ Oliver, Both Buyer And Seller, Granbury, TX
Sat Sep 15, 2012
My wife and I want to sell our 2 bedroom 1 bath home in Tolar, TX. We've done lots of work on it! We have not put for sale sign up yet but if you want to see it let me know!
$89k - Tolar is a great place to live! We are about grow our family and need to sell our small home!
Flag Sat Sep 15, 2012
Gary Wheatley, Agent, Granbury, TX
Thu Jun 21, 2012
My wife and I would be glad to assist you. First we need to know if you are financing or paying cash? If financing, do you have a lender in mind or are you already pre qualified? If you would, give one of us a call and we can find out where you are looking to buy and exactly what you are looking for and what price range. There is no fee for us helping you with finding you a house.
Thanks, Gary & Becky Wheatley
713-859-6589 -Gary Cell
713-859-6691 - Becky Cell
garyw@century21shooks.com
becky@century21shooks.com
Don Groff, Agent, Austin, TX
Thu Jun 21, 2012
As Realtors we are not allowed to steer our clients to different areas or neighborhoods. You can find crime statistics on just about any area online or by contacting the local police dept directly. If you are new to the area you should find a good agent to work with who can give you guidance n the different areas so you can based your decision on your lifestyle and what will be a best fit for you.

Hope this helps.

_______________________________________
Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o 512.669.5599 m 512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com | http://www.AustinListed.com