IM A AFRICAN AMERICAN WOMAN & I WANTED TO KNOW IN WHAT CITY SHOULD I MOVE IN AND ARE THE SCHOOLS EXCELLENT

Asked by Danielle, Memphis, TN Tue Jul 15, 2008

MY FAMILY AND I ARE THINKING ABOUT RELOCATING TO MEMPHIS, BUT WE ARE NOT SURE WHAT CITY WE SHOULD MOVE TO

Answers

3
Eric Fairchi…, , Illinois
Tue Jul 15, 2008
Danielle-
I am not a realtor, but I would suggest that most are not answering your question due to your intor as being an African American (not due to racism but due to the fact that they can't steer a client to an area based on race or religion). I would suggest reasking the questin without the racial description, just asking about quality of schools and quality of neighborhood, which I imagine is the real answers you are looking for.

Eric
Vicky Chrisn…, , 20176
Wed Jul 16, 2008
good answers! Call Marian!
M, , Florida
Tue Jul 15, 2008
Dear Danielle,
One of my life long friends lives in Germantown. The market is great for you as a buyer in Memphis and I would be glad to help you locate the right home for your family. Email me and we can discuss your expectations.
Marian Schaffer
The Schaffer Realty Group
877-886-8388
email my operations manager at terry@marianschaffer.com and he will get your email to me