Hunting in the Lake Ariel area?

Asked by Joe, Columbia, MD Sun Mar 17, 2013

My wife and I are interested in purchasing a vacation home in the Lake Ariel area, as a hunter I was wondering how the area is for deer hunting?

Answers

9
Jamie Rowell, Renter, 18436
Mon Apr 1, 2013
My husband and I are looking for, at least, a 3 bedroom home in Western Wayne school district. Move in date ASAP. Our current landlords are looking to sell the home we have been renting for 2.5 years, due to the husbands health. Don and Margie Dobek, can be reached on Margie's cell phone (631)514-5645, her house phone (631)294-1686. They are our current landlords. We are looking for a long term rental. Please contact me, Jamie Rowell, at (570)470-3457, or Margie at the above numbers I left for her. Thank you for your time, hope to here from you soon.
Dennis Baril…, Agent, Lake Ariel, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Thank you. I'll look forward to hearing from you.
Mark T. Bond, Agent, Hamlin, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
One more quick thing: http://www.portal.state.pa.us is a site you'll find useful. In addition to answering all your questions about Pennsylvania wildlife, the Quick Click Tabs on the right allows you to view game land maps specific to your chosen region.

Enjoy......you're gonna love it here.

Mark T. Bond
Century 21 Select Group
Joe, , Columbia, MD
Mon Mar 18, 2013
Thanks for the info and all of the responses, we have expanded our search area to Pocono lake, Albrigjhtsville, Lake Ariel and Gouldsboro {thank you}. We will be in contact this week!
Each specific locales have characteristics unique to their given region. It will be an enjoyable process, weighing the pros and cons of all of them. As you begin the search, please always feel welcome to reach out to me as a native and professional resource...whether it be for real estate, or hunting. And when you're ready to check out a few locales, don't forget your hiking boots. If it's you're intention to be out in the woods, you'll want to walk the boundaries of any acreage you have in mind...and it's always a good day for a hike in Northeastern PA. Any Questions, Anytime:
570-352-8874...text is fine too.
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013
Dennis Baril…, Agent, Lake Ariel, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
State Game Lands 310 Lake Ariel is approximately 8 miles from my office located at 1200 Hamlin Hwy. , Lake Ariel, Pa18436
Call me if you have Any questions
Dennis Barillo
Re/Max Best
570-698-7299
Cell 570-877-9699
Lynn Ydoyaga, Agent, gouldsboro, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
You may want to try Gouldsboro PA 18424. Lots of state lands
Dennis Baril…, Agent, Lake Ariel, PA
Mon Mar 18, 2013
I agree with the Meaghers. Plenty of hunting in the area and also some communities allow hunting. Depends on what you are looking for. Go to Lakearielhomes.com to find out more.
Mark T. Bond, Agent, Hamlin, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Good Afternoon, In Wayne County, there are thousands of acres of game lands...several of them, right here in Lake Ariel. If you Google State Game Land-Wayne County-PA...you'll be rewarded with a map evidencing just that. There are a few areas in the region that offer PRIVATE hunting as well. My family has hunted for generations here in Northeastern PA...I'd be happy to answer the hunting as well as the real estate questions for you...lots of homes to choose from, with the proximity to hunting you'll find to your liking. Feel free to call, email or text anytime.

Mark T. Bond
Century 21 Select Group
cell: 570-352-8874
palakehomes@aol.com
http://www.palakehouse.net
Paul and Tim…, Agent, Honesdale, PA
Sun Mar 17, 2013
There are great hunting areas in the lake ariel area, either on your own property if its large enough and permitted or on the various state game lands in wayne and pike counties within a 15-20 minute ride of lake ariel. Also some developments and home associations have hunting land within the community. Feel free to call or email us if you would like more information.