How would i go buy getting a house i am living in mississippi but will be moving to altadena?

Asked by Quincy Graves, Altadena, CA Wed Apr 18, 2012

Answers

4
Nancy Gerber, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hi Quincy,

I live in the area and truly love it. Have you ever spent anytime here?

If you know what you qualify for and have an idea of where you want to be... one of the best way's would be to either make a visit and take a look at properties within your budget and specification, or have someone like myself send you some great properties to preview on line.

Either way knowing what you qualify for is going to be key. I am more than happy to have you speak my mortgage broker that can give you an idea.

Let me know if you have any other questions about getting started on your home search. My direct contact info is nancygerber@yahoo.com or (818 523-5560). I'm a realtor and neighbor to the area with The John Aaroe Group. I hope this helps & wish you the best of luck!!

Warm Regards,
Nancy Gerber
Cynthia Till…, Agent, Altadena, CA
Thu Apr 19, 2012
Hi Quincy,
You should find out the price range that you are qualified for: The amount a lender says you can borrow.
There are many nice homes for sale in Altadena, all sizes, styles etc.. You need to narrow your wants and needs down so you can focus on homes that interest you and are in your price range.
I am a long time area resident and I am qualified to answer your questions regarding Altadena!
Look forward to hearing from you,
Cynthia Tilleman
Podley Properties
Pasadena, Ca. 91101
email:cynthia.tilleman@podley.com
marie mcdona…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Hi Quincy,
I just sent you a couple of emails. You're on the right track by looking at available homes on line and then contacting me. You can also get in touch with a lender and get preapproved for the loan. That way you will know what the monthly payments will be, and what your ideal purchase price will be. If you need the names of lenders in our area, I would be happy to give you a referral. I look forward to helping you with your home search.
Thanks Marie
Ludy Ivonina, Agent, Corona, CA
Wed Apr 18, 2012
Hello Quincy,
I'll be glad to help you with. Please email me more details( price range,# of beds,baths,sf.f) and I'll send you some new listings in the area .
If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you.
Ludy Ivonina
Tarbell,Realtors
Email: Ludy@tarbell.com
(800)578-0751