How to start working as BPO/REO agent? Anyone tried reolister.com??

Asked by Ca Minnich, Walnut Creek, CA Tue Oct 19, 2010

Hello, I am a new agent/Broker licensee. (Experience less than 2 years - Sold only 4 properties and Pending Sale 2 for now)
I got a certificate from REO Default school, took some REO/BPO courses and registered about 50 BPO/REO companies.

Some companies say "We don't accept an agent who has experience less than 2 year".

So that means I can't be a BPO/REO agent???

Is anyone tried "reolister.com"?? I went their website, there is no testimony....

Answers

1
Kevin Olson,…, Agent, Colorado Springs, CO
Tue Oct 19, 2010

I've got several blogs on Trulia offering free advice on BPOs and how to get into company systems. The certificate from the school is just another one of those places to spend time and money. Very few companies care about this sort of thing unless you are "certified" by a class they approve, which most of the time happens to be owned by them for an additional moneymaker. The 2 year requirement is getting to be more common, but don't give up. Plenty of the good companies will take you on with less than 2 years experience.

Here is a Trulia link for a full list of companies that are currently active:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/kevinolson/2010/09/bpo_company_li…

Read some of my blogs on signing up, getting into the system is a simple process to get that 1st BPO.

Best Wishes,
Kevin