How safe is living in Park circle?

Asked by Sicily, North Charleston, SC Wed Aug 5, 2009

Answers

4
Paul Dolphin, , 29412
Tue Aug 18, 2009
I am a REALTOR and I live in Park Circle. I agree with Bill's response. It really is best to speak to the police department on neighborhood safety issues. As a resident, I have to say that I absolutely love park circle and have found it to be a real close knit community. I love the fact I can walk/bike to some great parks and restaurants. If you have any specific questions about the area please feel free to drop me a line.
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Wed Aug 5, 2009
Issues of neighborhood safety are best referred to the local police department or county sheriff's department. They have access to the most current and accurate information and are generally very willing to be helpful.
Monir Mamoun, Agent, Denville, NJ
Fri Oct 1, 2010
Hi Sicily, you should really check with the local police and sheriffs departments in North Charleston for this data. They will have the most accurate information. A realtor can't really give you a fully "legal" opinion on this issue for a variety of reasons related to real estate laws and professional liability.
Sicily, Home Buyer, North Charleston, SC
Thu Aug 6, 2009
Thank you very much Mr Eckler!