How much would you rent a 4br/4ba in saint augustine beach, Fla. for?

Asked by Joe Mandaro, Saint Augustine, FL Thu May 22, 2008

2000 sq feet 4 bedroom 4 bath with a 2 car garage and in ground pool in Saint Augustine Beach? (block away from beach)

Thank you!

Answers

3
Marlene Weiss, , Ponte Vedra, FL
Tue Jul 21, 2009
Need more info...Furnished? How Old? Upgraded? How much would the home sell for? (Shows value of home & neighborhood) Rental for what period of time? 6 months? 1 year? All these are variables. A home that size could rent on a yearly basis for $750 a month to $3,000 a month depending on all the above questions. Block away from the beach can be desireable and get more to the higher amount if all the other variables are included. Anyway, give more info so we can narrow it down to a better pricing structure. Marlene Weiss, Realtor servicing St. Augustine with Watson Realty Corp. mweiss@watsonrealtycorp.com
Kelly McTagg…, , Saint Augustine, FL
Sat May 24, 2008
Thanks again, Lisa!
Joe,
There is a lot for rent in St. Johns County and that is taking the price down a little. But, it sounds like you have a unique property in a desirable location; 4 bedrooms AND baths a block from St. Augustine Beach. Without seeing the property, I am going to give you a range of $1500 to $1850. One may hope to get $2000 or so but in my experience it is very difficult to find a tenant with that kind of money.
I manage a couple dozen properties across St. Johns County, mostly for out-of-town investors.
Kelly McTaggart
St. Augustine Realty
Lisa Hill, , Port Orange, FL
Thu May 22, 2008
I know a REALTOR(r) in St. Augustine who might have that information. Try calling Kelly McTaggart with St. Augustine Realty. His cell phone number is 904-669-5379 or e-mail kellymct@bellsouth.net.