How much are HOA fees in Scottsdale House?

Asked by Tony, Van Buren, AR Sat Feb 13, 2010

Answers

7
Robin Fink, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Hi Tony,
Scottsdale House is a great community with tons of amenities. The HOA amount is varied, and is based on square footage. The homes at Scottsdale House are also on leased land, which means that a home-owner does not own the land the house is built on, and pays a land lease each month. A 2-bedroom 2-bath home that is 1,500 s.f. has a $497 HOA and a $416 land lease. I hope this answers your question. If I can help you in any way, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Robin

Robin Fink
Realty Executives
480-794-0256
robinfink@cox.net
http://www.robinfink.com
Is this per month?
Flag Sun Mar 29, 2015
Artccontreras, Home Buyer, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Jul 15, 2015
Hello , I am trying to figure out the HOA Fees for troon north
North Scotts…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Mar 3, 2010
The Home Owners Association Fees vary widely from community to community. The most true statement in Real Estate is - You Get What You Pay For. If you would like a resort style community with multiple golf courses, tennis courts, pools, spa, fitness center, private members only clubhouses and restaurants etc, then you should consider Desert Mountain in Scottsdale. The Home Owner Association fees can be found on my website: http://www.desertmountainhomesonline.com/DesertMountain_Home…

Carmen Brodeur
Desert Mountain Specialist
Scottsdale Realtor and Former Attorney
1-800-300-0263
Patty Fisch, Agent, Gilbert, AZ
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Tony,

I thought you might like to see what is available in Scottsdale House. This shows you all sorts of information including pictures, HOA fees, Land Lease Fees, Property Taxes, etc...

Just click here: http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?reqyylk25nk,12

If you'd like a custom search set-up for you, I would be happy to assist.
Pamela Fain, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sun Feb 14, 2010
Dear Tony,

The Home Owners association fees in the Grayhawk Community of north Scottsdale are approximately $500.00 per quarter but do vary depending where you are within Grayhawk. For instance if you are behind the two Guard Gated areas Raptor Retreat or Talon Retreat they would be $500 + per quarter and if not in these areas they would be less. If you need additional information on Grayhawk or any north Scottsdale community such as DC Ranch, Troon, Troon North, Desert Mountain, Whisper Rock or Mirabel please give me a call at 602-885-1414.
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 13, 2010
Dear Tony:

Scottsdale has HOA, POA and no fee at all homes. The HOA fees, $100 to $400/mo, differ if there is a pool or no pool. Some have golf course privelges too. Popular areas like McCormick Ranch have POA fees (Property Owner Assoc) for common areas (no pools or club houses). McCormick Ranch only charges $185 per year. Very reasonalbe for the nice need planned community with miles of bike paths, lakes and golf courses.

If I can answer any more questions or show you some homes or land, feel free to give me a call. I would be pleased to help you. By the way, 75 degrees and sunny today in Scottsdale.

Regards, Jeff

Jeff Masich, Realtor®
Arizona Homes and Land
480-556-0940
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
John Schultz, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Sat Feb 13, 2010
Roughly $350 to $600 per month (based on size/#BR's) and if I remember correctly there's an add'l Land Lease that's in the $300-$400/mo range on top of the HOA.
I was looking up information on Scottsdale house too. So on top of your mortgage one could pay upwards of $650.00 - $1,000.00 a month for the HOA and land lease fees?
Flag Wed May 20, 2015