How many SF homes were sold in Lafayette, LA in September 2010?

Asked by Jo, Lafayette, LA Tue Oct 5, 2010

Answers

5
Hugh Gauthier, , Lafayette, LA
Thu Oct 7, 2010
Jo, The answer to your question is if you are looking strictly at homes that are detached the answer is 145. There were 290 sides so thats the best estimate. However, that does not include Mobile Homes or town houses, or condominiums. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Ann Dail Bro…, Agent, Baton Rouge, LA
Tue Oct 5, 2010
In the actual city of Lafayette, there were 99 homes sold from 9/1/2010 to 9/30/2010. Of these 26% (26homes) were new construction, 20%(20homes) were 1-10years, and the remainder were older resale residences. And of the 99 homes, 92 were Detached Single Family homes as compared to Attached Single Family or Mobile/Manufactured.
Janine Day, Agent, Lafayette, LA
Tue Oct 5, 2010
There were 152 homes sold in Lafayette Parish in September 2010, which includes detached, attached and manufactured single family homes. I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have about this just let me know what I can do to assist you. Thanks for asking us.
Ted Bauer, Agent, Lafayette, LA
Tue Oct 5, 2010
That is a very broad question. There were 150 Detatched SF homes sold in Laf Parish in the local MLS. 95 of these were in the city of Lafayette. If you need more info, let me know.
Melissa Pett…, , Lafayette, LA
Tue Oct 5, 2010
There were 152 homes sold in Lafayette Parish in September 2010.