How is the business prospect around E Butler Avenue? Seen some vacacies there, want to move in that area but not convinced to invest.

Asked by Aaagi, Ambler, PA Thu Sep 17, 2009

Interested in opening cellphone business on E Butler Avenue, near Ambler theater with exclusive good carrier possibly Verizon or AT&T, any suggestions???

Answers

2
Edmund Choi, Agent, Paoli, PA
Fri Sep 18, 2009
Montgomery County has recently awarded Ambler borough a grant to help in revitalizing the downtown.
Carol Cei, Agent, Maple Glen, PA
Thu Sep 17, 2009
The business prospects in Ambler are always difficult because of the parking situation. There is no way out of that. I live just beyond the borough so I totally understand the situation.

Businesses come and go...but consumers get frustrated when they can't park or if they have to walk too far to a parking lot. It's not Chestnut Hill, so people move on to the mall. THe dining establishments seem to be doing pretty well.

Carol Ce
ReMax Millennium
carolcei@remax.net
215-643-9661