How is the Spencers Crossing neighbor hood in French Valley?

Asked by Moniqueglamour, 92563 Wed Aug 29, 2012

Moving soon would love to know all about Spencers crossing!

Answers

13
Deanna’s answer
Deanna, Home Buyer, 92563
Thu Jun 13, 2013
well there is spencers crossing i live in it but there are nore than just spencer crossing the names are spencers crossing iris and altura etc.Im not aware of a spencers crossing in French Valley but they are located in Winchester and Murrieta
Adam Nelson, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Thu Jan 8, 2015
I love Spencers Crossing. The area is new and well maintained. Now that Los Alamos has opened up it is a quick shot to the 15 and 215 FWY. I see nothing but growth in the area and that is good for home prices.
Nikki R Agui…, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Fri Feb 17, 2017
Spencers crossing is a new and developing area like Adam mentioned. The only thing about these new developments are the Mello Roos and Special assessment taxes that will bump your payment up. If you are considering this area. I would recommend crossing over Winchester Rd, and you can apply for USDA 0 down loan, and move into an area that is part of the Temecula School district without the sticker price.

You can check your eligibility for USDA loans and other programs here.
https://www.amieligible.info/
Kevin and Ju…, Agent, Wildomar, CA
Tue Jun 25, 2013
Hi Monique - Noticed this question is from almost a year ago - Hope you are enjoying the area! Congratulations on your purchase!
Al von Entre…, Other Pro, Murrieta, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Please contact me for more information. I live near there and will answer your questions if you contact me.
Sincerely
Al
Sokha And Er…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Ha, funny you are asking about the neighborhood after getting ready to move! :) Wax only, Not that I know of. It's usually a combination or spa.
Moniqueglamo…, Home Buyer, 92563
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Yes Sokha, With Glamourwax. Are there any spas in French Valley that are exclusive in waxing only? My name must have given me away on Google. Lol
Thank you for all the wonderful responses we are in escrow for a home already.
Scott Adams, Agent, Riverside, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
I'd love to tell you about it! Please log in to our website at http://www.MurrietaListedHomes.com,
and we'll get back to you ASAP on the properties you're interested in!
Sokha And Er…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Are you by any chance affiliated with the waxing place?
Sokha And Er…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Wonderful, my husband works out in San Diego! You are going to love it out here. We live in French Valley and love Murrieta. There are tons of good eats, wineries, and beautiful homes at an affordable price. Email me me or call me at your convenience. If you haven't a tour of the area yet I'd be happy to show you around.

Sokhangov@gmail.com
http://Www.MurrietaFineHomes.com
Daniel Will…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Good family location with parks. What is your price range so I can send you properties?
Daniel
951-326-6410
dwillms@gte.net
Moniqueglamo…, Home Buyer, 92563
Wed Aug 29, 2012
We are coming up from San Diego.
Sokha And Er…, Agent, Temecula, CA
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Spencers Crossing is a nice area especially if you are looking to raise a family. There are 4 miles of trails to walk, hike, or meet neighbors. There is the sports park which is over 11 acres and includes lighted soccer & baseball fields, basketball court, a tot lot, concession stand, and a private recreation center opening up next year. They will be adding aswimming pool, wading pool, spa, bbq, shade structures, and some playgrounds making it a nice community that you would want to spend time in. There are also great schools nearby as well. Where are you moving from? You are welcome to call me with any questions. (951) 290-8577 Sokha