How is the Greenwood/Hamilton area of Trenton? Is it a good area to raise children?

Asked by Ms Lambert, New York, NY Tue Sep 1, 2009

Answers

5
Maxwel, Home Buyer, Hoboken, NJ
Mon Nov 18, 2013
What do people think about the Hamilton Lakes area of Hamilton, NJ?
steve.jandov…, Home Buyer, Trenton, NJ
Wed Feb 13, 2013
I would not raise children in trenton or any part of hamilton close to trenton. save your money and move into lawrenceville. There are condos such as the lawrence square village that are going for 130k right now
Paul Camuto, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Thu Sep 3, 2009
Lets talk. I live locally and am involved in the community.

Paul Camuto - Weichert Real Estate Agent
pcamuto@optonline.net
732-309-0727
http://www.facebook.com/pcamuto
William Leigh…, , New Jersey
Wed Sep 2, 2009
Hi Tan:

Greenwood-Hamilton is a large area, extending from the Trenton Train Station to The Hamilton Township Municipal building, encompassing two municipalities. There are varied schools and neighborhoods along the route. You can check my website for school information.

It would be for you to tell your agent where you wished to look. Your agent should not tell you where you might be comfortable. That's taking too much liberty. There are strict laws about discrimination that just might come into play as well.

Bill Holt
Joyce Begg, Agent, Pennington, NJ
Wed Sep 2, 2009
Good morning.....Agents cannot give you an answer to this question.

I suggest you ride around the area, check out the schools and get in touch with a real estate agent so you can get properties e-mailed to you, you will get a better feel for what areas you could be interested in.

Good luck, take a look at my web site: Weidel.com/Joyce.Begg no obligation, you can check out what is available right now in the area you are interested in.

Good Luck,
Joyce Begg