How is Briner Ln area in Hamilton Square?

Asked by Dstanca, 08550 Tue Nov 10, 2009

Hi

We are looking to buy a home in the area around Briner Ln in Hamilton Square. It's in between Mercer St and Nottingham Way. We are wondering how this area is. Are there any reasons for concern that anyone knows about? Is the nearby firehouse noisy, or is it fairly inactive?

One thing that was pointed out to us was that there used to be a rubber plant/facility nearby and that it potentially poses an environmental problem.

Any information about this area would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

4
Leonard Kirk…, Agent, Hamilton Sq, NJ
Wed Dec 2, 2009
I have lived in Hamilton since 1954 and know it well.I've been selling Real Estate here for 24 years.The Briner, Coleman, Acres section is one of the most desireable in the Hamilton. Cool different houses, not a cookie cutter development and a great location to get anywhere.I just sold a house on 6 Kyle Ct which was actually built on the old rubber plant site.No problems that anyone knows of, lots of rumors and opinions.The firehouse is very active and I know of no complaints about it or the noise. Obviously you are going to hear some sirens and engines at times but being close to a firehouse brings some peace of mind too. It's a tradeoff.if I were you I would stop at the firehouse and talk to them about it. Firemen are usually a great bunch of people and always there to help. Just ask them.
Pamela Bless,…, , 08690
Thu Jul 29, 2010
Briner, Burtis, Coleman and Acres are one of my absolute favorite streets in Hamilton. I actually go to look at every home that becomes available on those streets because my husband and I are looking to down size one day to that area. They are all very charming houses. The Nottingham Fire House is nearby, and you may hear a sirens now and again, but nothing that should make you cringe. I would suggest you take a tour of the area if you're unsure, but I think you will like it. Also, if you would like to email me directly, let me know more specifically what you are looking for, I would be happy to send you other properties to review, and naturlally, I would be pleased to show you some homes. My email is pbless@remax.net. Hope to hear from you soon. Pam Bless/Remax Tri County
Wayne Zelenak…, Agent, Lawrenceville, GA
Sat Nov 14, 2009
Dstanca,
Briner Lane homes are capes and most have small rooms and no dining room. I have been investing in real estate for many years and I always like options. I have sold properties in the Mercerville area in the last year and would like to do a market analysis for you to compare. It is a great time to buy with the tax incentives and it being a buyers market. Call me to discuss your needs and I will help. Visit my website below.
Web Reference:  http://www.WayneZelenak.com
Paul Camuto, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Tue Nov 10, 2009
There is only 1 active listing right now for Briner Ln. The school system is good. The area is a little industrial and has heavy traffic with all the stores. Your best bet is to talk to some of the neighbors or spend an hour or so during the evening to get a feel for the noise.

Check out the latest on Hamilton's active inventory, homes sold, etc.
http://www.slideshare.net/pcamuto/market-update-1009

Paul Camuto - Weichert Real Estate Agent
pcamuto@optonline.net
732-309-0727
http://www.facebook.com/pcamuto