I Goldberg, Both Buyer and Seller in Carlsbad, CA

How do I get the HOA'S on the homes I am interested?

Asked by I Goldberg, Carlsbad, CA Wed Mar 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084898815-302-Forest-Hills-D…

Answers

6
The John Jay…, Agent, Indian Wells, CA
Fri Jan 9, 2015
You may try calling the management company and they may be able to direct you the HOA.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Go to HUD.GOV and search for the development. If it is FHA approved they may have the contact info for the HOA, and you can conatct them directly.

You can also have an agent find the info for you as well.

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Michelle Mad…, Agent, Rancho Mirage, CA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
As you find homes that you like ask your local agent to share that information with you.
Bill Arnold, Agent, Rancho Mirage, CA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Basic information, such as monthly dues and what does the HOA maintain, can be obtained by your agent from the seller. If you are asking about the total HOA DOCS, they are provided to the buyer durning the escrow period to review prior to closing.
tj schroeder…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Specifically, the HOAs here at Mission Hills, are $461 per month along with a land lease payment of $110 per month.

There are 9 different phases of this area so the monthly fees will vary.
Web Reference:  Http://www.ltjproperties.com
tj schroeder…, Agent, La Quinta, CA
Wed Mar 6, 2013
Do just exactly what you did here - ask the question? The information shows up when we as agents are able to see MLS listings, but it doesn't always show up to the public.

Connect with a local agent who is familiar with the condo developments and has MLS access.
Web Reference:  http://www.ltjproperties.com