Melanie, Other/Just Looking in Nampa, ID

How do I find out if my property is landlocked?

Asked by Melanie, Nampa, ID Wed Jan 21, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Brian Brump…, Agent, Boise, ID
Wed Jan 21, 2009

Laura is correct. You can go to the Canyon County assessor's office.

Here are some web links you may find helpful and they might even save you the trip: (their home page) (the interactive parcel map)
Web Reference:
0 votes
Laura Higgin…, , Sebring, FL
Wed Jan 21, 2009
I would recommend you go to the county and ask them to pull a plot map of your property and see if you have an access road or easement leading to your property.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
General Area in Marsing Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more