General Area in Roseville>Question Details

Maryonearth, Other/Just Looking in Roseville, MN

How do I find out how many feet of lakeshore a certain property has? The property is not for sale at this time.

Asked by Maryonearth, Roseville, MN Tue Sep 15, 2009

I agree with the rest. Simply look up the plat map for a good ESTIMATE. However, if needed, a better, more accurate way to procure correct information is to order a survey. Best luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 4, 2013

You can also email a real estate agent and give them the address. We all have access to plat maps through the MLS and most would be happy to do the leg work for you. Give me a shout if I can help.

Cameron Piper
#1 Trulia Agent in MN
Web Reference:
Check with the county. Ramsey county has plat maps showing each property and lake maps showing the amount of lake frontage in private ownership. Some lakeshore may be owned in common; for example, most of the Lake Mtka lakeshore in Mound is held in common ownership, rather than privately. The county and the Lake District people through county resources could help you with this, I think. If you would like to discuss this further, call me at 612-986-4105 or email
If you're looking in Roseville or Ramsey County you can go on the Roseville web site and look under maps - if you put the address in it will give you a map with lot dimensions. Here's the Roseville web site -
Hope this helps..

Holly Dagen Rastegari
Edina Realty - Roseville