How close is downtown Hermosa Beach to the ocean?

Asked by Maureen McCabe, Columbus, OH Sat May 19, 2007

Answers

4
Kaye Thomas, Agent, Manhattan Beach, CA
Sat May 19, 2007
Downtown Hermosa Beach is 1/2 block from the beach. Hermosa is a darling town that has not changed much over the years. Pier Plaza touches the sand and has some great restaurants, shops and local hotspots.. If you go to the link below you can take of tour of Hermosa Beach.
David Donnini, Agent, Redono Beach, CA
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Hi Maureen,

I just listed a home in Hermosa Beach. This particular home is less than a mile away from the beach.
Are you moving to Hermosa Beach?
Lisa Bolanos…, Agent, Lake Arrowhead, CA
Thu Nov 5, 2009
I grew up in Hermosa Beach. I spent many a day--here. It is the ocean--it is a great community and I have seen so many changes over the years it is amazing. I believe it has changed over the years but in a good way. There were hot October days when I should have been in school---not proud of this---but I would be at the beach. It brings back great memories. It really is an amazing place--it does not attract the same type of crowd that Venice Beach does but it is very colorful. There are great places to eat--shopping--just kicking back and relaxing. I think that when I was younger I never imagined that I could live so far inland---it seemed like where I am now was half way to the Colorado River :)
Web Reference:  http://www.calsucasa.com
Maureen McCa…, , Columbus, OH
Tue Mar 24, 2009
Congrats on the listing. No I'm not moving to Hermosa Beach.