How can I research sale history of my property?

Asked by Brian Jameson, Miami Shores, FL Fri Apr 11, 2008

Are there any online tools or websites out there where I can search my property's sale history? other properties?

Answers

4
Selda Kirkan, Agent, Miami, FL
Sat Dec 29, 2012
Check out the your county's website.
Naomi L. Bje…, , Bedford, NH
Sat Apr 12, 2008
The most accurate way to research the past sales history is to go to your local town office and pull the tax card for that property. On this card will be the past sales history. One thing you might want to check out first is if your town has this detailed information available online. Some towns do, others do not. Good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.CallNaomi.com
Ute Ferdig -…, Agent, New Castle, DE
Fri Apr 11, 2008
HI Bj. You can go to Zillow's website and look up the property and it will show you the most recent sale date and sale price. You'll have to scroll down towards the bottom of the zillow search result page for the property that you are researching to find the most recent sale info (it's in the Charts and Data section). See link below for an example zillow property page.
Sandy Shores, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Fri Apr 11, 2008
Go online to your county's property appraisers website. There should be a record of the history of sales on your home.