How can I get free legal real estate advice involving a contract we signed with a realtor?

Asked by Nancy Palmer, 91405 Tue Jan 6, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tpicciam, Home Buyer, Van Nuys, CA
Mon Mar 14, 2016
I am 2/3 owner of a, my deceased parent's condo two sisters each own 1/6, they have not paid any of the bills now want to sell the property. How do I get the money I paid for all of the bills including the mortgage and association fees?
0 votes
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Tue Jan 6, 2009
My professional advice would be to ask for the BEST legal advice you can find.

See the link below for free legal advice for limited or low income families.

If you have questions about the contract that the Realtor is unable to answer, then I would ask to speak with their broker. Otherwise, depending upon the nature of the contract and the questions, it might bake sense to ask an attorney.

To put it another way, if you need legal advice, you need to speak with an attorney.
0 votes
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Nancy, You can try here...
The site does answer questions..

This site is a forum for legal discussion and you may find something here...

Hope it helps, Dunes
0 votes
Sherry Schne…, Home Seller, 10605
Tue Jan 6, 2009
I would tell you to contact either the realtors broker & if you are still not clear or satisfied you can contact the Board of Realtors in your area. Generally the realtor should be able to assist you with any questions regarding the contract. Good luck
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Tue Jan 6, 2009
Contact their broker? Unless you locate a realtor who can review all documents you signed, statements and etc. difficult for anyone to render an opinion on behalf of any party.

You would need to locate an realtor or attorney in that city/ state.

Sorry to hear you may have some problems
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more