Hi Steve,

Asked by Helene Moore, Henderson, NV Thu May 1, 2008

client you have several options to resolve this matter if the agent does not promote your interests.
As I don’t know the whole situation I would strongly suggest you contact the agents Broker he or she should be able to clarify and resolve this matter. After speaking with the agents broker you still do not feel vindicated than a second option would be to contact the Nevada Real Estate Division
Phone number: 702-4864033
Websitehttp:// http://www.red.state.nv.us
Hope this will help

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more